banner

Local Headlines

Brookfield firefighters are reminding people to take some cold weather precautions and make sure a home furnace, fireplace, hot water heater and wood/pellet stove are serviced.  They recommend yearly service on any fuel burning appliance in order to prevent carbon monoxide discharge and fires.  Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless so if the CO alarm does go off, leave windows closed so the source of the leak can be located and then leave the house.

On Air Now
NFL Football
Local Headlines