banner

Local Headlines

A spark from a fireplace ignited a nearby chair at a Sandy Hook home yesterday.  Firefighters responded to Bungalow Terrace shortly after 2:30am and found flames creeping up the front of the building.  The homeowner reportedly tried to pull the chair out the front door, but got stuck.  He was transported to the Bridgeport Hospital Burn Unit for treatment of substantial burns to his hands.  He also suffered smoke inhalation.

 

(Photo: Sandy Hook FD, Facebook)

On Air Now
Todd Schnitt
Local Headlines