Local Headlines

There was a reported chimney fire in Danbury on Saturday night.  Firefighters responded to a home on Westwood Drive on a report that the flames were extinguished, but the home was filling with smoke.  The residents evacuated the home safely and firefighters ventilated the house.  Firefighters say the problem was a closed chimney flue. 

In New Milford on Saturday, there was a reported smell of gas at the former Pettibone School.  The cause was a interrupter that failed outside of the building.  Eversource responded and replaced it.  Pettibone was closed on Saturday and the Women’s Club Holiday Bazaar was postponed to yesterday.

On Air Now
Dave Rinelli
Videos
Local Headlines