Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!


Local Headlines

New Milford fire officials urge residents to check CO monitors

Over the last few weeks Water Witch Hose Company in New Milford says they have seen a spike in Carbon Monoxide Alarms. CO Detectors have a fuel cell or life span of five to seven years.  Fire officials are calling on residents to check batteries regularly and if the system is hard wired--give the company a call to see if it's time for a swap. If the CO defector goes off, evacuate the house, but keep all windows and doors closed so firefighters can monitor and see if there are carbon monoxide levels in the home.