The Brookfield Health Department is issuing a reminder that holiday decorating can mean a rise in fire risk or injury from dangerous toys. Residents are being reminded to make sure all electrical decorations are used in a safe manner. Fireplaces should be used with fire screens and all ashes should be removed only after they are completely out. Generators should never be used indoors or in a closed space such as a garage or breezeway. Some toys can pose a choking hazard to young children. A child's windpipe is only the diameter of his or her index finger. Other toys such as those that shoot missiles, no matter how soft the missile, may be dangerous in close quarters or to the unprotected eye.