Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!


Local Headlines

Chimney fire extinguished in New Fairfield

There was a fire in New Fairfield yesterday evening.  The Volunteer Fire Department responded to Sunnyside Lane on multiple reports of a chimney fire.  Arriving units did not see fire showing.  The homeowner was able to empty out the fire box before firefighters arrived to help cool down chimney. Firefighters checked for any fire extension to the attic and took roof operations to clear soot inside chimney.

On Air Now

Rich Valdes

Local Headlines