Local Headlines

A fire in a New Milford townhouse was quickly extinguished yesterday.  Water Witch Hose was called just before 8am on a report of smoke coming form the upper windows of a unit at the Sunny Valley Townhouses.  Fire crews forced entry to the front door and made quick work of extinguishing a smoldering bedroom fire, while the second due crews vented the roof to release smoke that filled the home.  Fire and smoke damage was contained to the one unit.  Northville, and Gaylordsville, and New Milford Ambulance also responded.  Brookfield Volunteer Fire Company provided station coverage for the town. 

On Air Now
Markley van Camp Robbins
Videos
Local Headlines