Local Headlines

Bethel Fire & EMS crews responded to an oven fire Monday.  Responding firefighters determined that grease in the bottom of the oven had caught fire. No extension was found, no damage was reported.  All occupants of the home were uninjured.  Fire officials joked that the chicken was a little rough, though.  On a more serious note, Bethel firefighters reminded everyone to be attentive to appliances that may get increased use during this period of ”Staying Home.”

On Air Now
Markley van Camp Robbins
Videos
Local Headlines