Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Chimney fire extinguished in New Fairfield

A chimney fire in New Fairfield was quickly extinguished.  New Fairfield Volunteer Fire Department was called to Cloverleaf Drive on Saturday morning.  Some firefighters took to the roof, while others handled interior operations. Firefighters were able to keep fire contained to the chimney and no extension to the home. After checking the structure for carbon monoxide, which is common with chimney fires, New Fairfield firefighters returned to their stations, where they followed recently-enacted coronavirus cleaning procedures put in place to protect the members, their families, and the public.

On Air Now

Red Eye Radio

Local Headlines