Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Firefighters: Don't microwave face masks to kill germs

Danbury Firefighters are warning people against the use of a microwave to disinfect face masks.  As the use of masks is becoming more prevalent, officials say microwaving then can start a fire.  Danbury shared a photo from the Stratford Fire Marshal showing a kitchen heavily damaged by fire, noting that most masks have metal in the nose piece.

On Air Now

Red Eye Radio

Local Headlines