Stony Hill Volunteer Fire Company has recognized a Bethel girl for helping to save her grandmother's life. Arlene Sullivan collapsed and went into cardiac arrest in May. Through the combined efforts of her granddaughter Kaitlyn’s early CPR efforts, Stony Hill EMS, Bethel Police and Danbury Hospital Paramedics, Arlene has made a full recovery. Kaitlyn was presented with a CPR Save pin earlier this week. Fire Company officials say these pins are traditionally given to responders when a victim recovers from cardiac arrest.