Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!


Local Headlines

Monroe firefighters respond to carbon monoxide emergencies

Monroe firefighters continue to respond to numerous carbon monoxide emergencies.  While Department officials say this means CO detectors work; it does mean residents are running generators too close to their homes. A generator should be at least 20 feet from the house, windows on that side of the home should not be open and the exhaust of the generator should face away from the house.  Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas.

On Air Now

Rich Valdes

Local Headlines