Local Headlines

The Brewster Fire Department responded to the first chimney fire of the season last night.  No injuries were reported and damage was kept to a minimum.  The Brewster Fire Department recommends chimneys be inspected and cleaned annually by a certified chimney sweep before lighting your first fire of the season. The reason to clean a chimney is to not only remove a build up of soot and creosote, but also debris such as twigs, leaves, birds nests and whatever else may have found its way into the chimney.

On Air Now
Jim Bohannon
Videos
Local Headlines