Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Monroe child gets finger stuck in baby gate, freed by firefighters

On Friday Monroe firefighters freed a child with a finger stuck in the metal bar of a baby gate that ultimately required cutting through the metal. It was the third time in three months Monroe firefighters freed a child with a stuck finger or hand.  Department officials say the boy was shaken up but was all smiles when the crew let him sit in the fire engine afterward.

On Air Now

Jim Bohannon

Local Headlines