Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Southbury residents put out stove fire with extinguisher

A stove fire in Southbury was quickly extinguished by the homeowners before firefighters arrived.  The residents reported to 911 Saturday night that there were flames coming from the back of the stove.  Crews checked the home for any extension and vented it of smoke.  Southbury Fire officials are touting the benefits of purchasing fire extinguishers and knowing how to use them.

On Air Now

Jim Bohannon

Local Headlines