Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Sherman firefighters use trolley to access grill fire

Sherman Volunteer Fire Department responded to a reported gas grill on fire on the back deck of a residence yesterday afternoon.  Firefighters found the blaze had been extinguished by the resident with a fire extinguisher.  Fire officials are reminding residents to have a working fire extinguisher and ensure their homes are properly marked with easily identifiable mail box numbers.  This home was in a tough to access lake community, and firefighters used an onsite trolley to access the property. 

(Photo: SVFD)

On Air Now

America in the Morning

Local Headlines