Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

banner

Local Headlines

Smoke, burning odor reported in Monroe school

Smoke was reported in Fawn Hollow School this morning in Monroe.  The Monroe Volunteer Fire Department, along with Stepney, responded to the school around 5am for the activated alarm.  Custodial staff and firefighters quickly located a burning odor and light smoke condition traced to a malfunctioning HVAC unit with no further damage.

On Air Now

Red Eye Radio

Local Headlines