Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!


Local Headlines

Firefighters respond to Bethel chimney fire

The Stony Hill Volunteer Fire Company and Bethel Fire & EMS responded to a chimney fire at a home this weekend. The resident started a fire in the fireplace without first cleaning or inspecting his chimney.  Severe creosote build up caused a significant fire inside the chimney. It took firefighters about 30 minutes to extinguish the stubborn blaze. The Bethel Fire Marshal is asking residents to brush up on home heating safety as cooler temperatures set in.