Listeners Club

Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!


Local Headlines

Bethel Fire Marshal releases findings of investigation into kitchen fire

The Bethel Fire Marshal's Office has released the findings of an investigation into a kitchen fire on October 30th.  Tom Galliford says the fire started in a hot pan of oil for cooking and was labeled as accidental.  One man sustained severe burns to his hand and was hospitalized.  The fire in the 2nd floor apartment on Grassy Plain Street was contained to the kitchen, with serious smoke damage throughout the apartment.  The first floor unit sustained minor water damage.  The investigation revealed that all apartments had working smoke alarms, and sounded when firefighters arrived.  Galliford is reminding residents to have at least one smoke detector on each level of the home and that they are working. 

On Air Now

Red Eye Radio

Local Headlines